WORLD CELEBRITY GIST AND GOSSIP

Celebrity gossip blog with the latest entertainment news.

Blog Archive

Saturday 18 November 2017

Serena Williams' Wedding Photos

The 36-year-old tennis pro said "I do" to Alexis Ohanian in a Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans on Thursday, and released the photos of the elegant affair on Friday.
The tennis ace, 36, looked incredible in her stunning £2.6million Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress, which boasted a huge skirt, and sparkling XIV Karats jewellery. Meanwhile Alexis wore a velvet jacket and grey trousers by Armani.




He wrote beside the picture of the pair kissing: "You are the greatest of all time, not just in sport--I’m talking about as a mother and as a wife."


On finding her perfect wedding dress, Serena told Vogue: "I flew to London to meet with Sarah and ended up falling in love with the ball gown silhouette, which is completely the opposite of what I ever thought I would choose for myself.



"I loved the idea of doing a really spectacular ball gown, and it has turned out to be such an incredibly special piece."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate