WORLD CELEBRITY GIST AND GOSSIP

Celebrity gossip blog with the latest entertainment news.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 September 2017

WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and his rival Braun Strowman got into a war of words Monday on Raw

Ahead of their match Sunday at No Mercy, the two behemoths explained in their own words why they will be crowned the victor Sunday during a tense interview segment that was conducted by announcer Michael Cole.
Strowman, confident with how he has been able to dominate Lesnar since their meeting inside a Fatal 4-Way match at SummerSlam, said he feels like he will be the one to finally strip The Beast of his Universal Championship.

"I'm the monster and I'm the only man capable of putting Brock Lesnar down for good!" Strowman said. Lesnar, who was joined by Paul Heyman, allowed his advocate to speak on his behalf first before he got close to the camera to address Strowman directly.

"I want to thank you for backing me into this corner, challenging me...It's when I'm at my best!" Lesnar said. Strowman later on in the night attacked Enzo Amore to further send a message to Lesnar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate