WORLD CELEBRITY GIST AND GOSSIP

Celebrity gossip blog with the latest entertainment news.

Blog Archive

Saturday 8 July 2017

Ciara celebrated her first wedding anniversary with Russell Wilson this week by sharing a family video online

The 31-year-old singer gave fans a first glimpse of newborn daughter Sienna on Thursday while ringing in her wedding anniversary with Wilson.
The video shows Ciara cradling Sienna as Wilson points out an airplane to Future Zahir, Ciara's 3-year-old son with ex-fiancé Future. The plane was trailed by a banner reading, "Happy 1 year baby, yay! I [heart] you."

"Happy 1 Year Anniversary @DangeRussWilson! 1 Year Down... #ForeverTogether," Ciara captioned the clip.

A post shared by Ciara (@ciara) on
"I'm Grateful to God for the Love he has given me, by putting you in my life," she added to a close-up photo of the banner. "I have all that I need. Truly 1 of the Best years of my life."

Wilson, a 28-year-old quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks, set a photo from his wedding to Ciara to the Earth Wind & Fire song "Reasons." He wrote in the post that "1 year is amazing. Forever is even better."
"Love. Indescribable Love. 1 year! Years don't matter however when it's Forever. @Ciara," he captioned the picture.

A post shared by Russell Wilson (@dangerusswilson) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate