WORLD CELEBRITY GIST AND GOSSIP

Celebrity gossip blog with the latest entertainment news.

Blog Archive

Friday 7 April 2017

The Liverpool legend’s dad, Robert Fowler, has died

He confirmed the news on Twitter, sharing a poignant photo of himself holding hands with his late father.
"Heartbroken to have lost my Dad.... Thanks for everything xxx," he captioned the shot for his 1.03million followers. Fans and fellow footballers rushed to pay their respect to the star, following his tragic announcement.
He previously suffered a stroke in 2004, and later praised The Jump star for staying by his side through his recovery.

"All the time I've been ill Robbie has been at my bedside. I couldn't wish for a better son," he explained.

"Despite what is written about him, Robbie cares for his family and loves his wife. "He arranged and paid for my physiotherapy and watching him playing well is a real boost. "Robbie is my best friend and we support each other in everything.

"We kept my illness private but if people had known what we have been through maybe they would not judge Robbie by what they read."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate